• System Development
Our vendor provides customized software solutions designed exclusively to serve and support your business requirements. The service includes the entire process of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from project feasibility study to development and maintenance. The process includes:
• Project planning, feasibility study: Determines business problems and propose the solution in order to establish a high-level view of the intended project.
• Systems analysis, requirements definition: Reform project goals into defined functions and operation of the intended application by analyzing end-user information needs.
• Systems design: Describes desired features and operations in detail, including screen layouts, business rules, process diagrams, pseudo code and other documentation.
• Implementation: The act of creating the final system by coding.
• Integration and testing: Combine all the split jobs into a special testing environment, then checks for errors, debugs and interoperability.
• Acceptance, installation, deployment: The final stage of initial development, where the software is put into production and runs actual business.
• Maintenance: Takes care of the software during its entire lifetime in case of changes, correction, additions, move to a different computing platform and more. This is the last and the most important step of all.
• Web Based Solutions
The service will provide solutions for you to increase your relationship with your customer and thus increasing a better impression as well a better outcome of your company. The service provides the following solutions:
• e-Mailer System (MESS)
Mass E-mail Submission System is a system that allows you to send up to 1,000,000 e-mails per day without overloading your own server and internet connection. It is easy-to-use and can be integrated with any bulk e-mail software you are using.
• Digital Knowledge Base Solution
A web-based knowledge base library allows internet users to search and view either photographs or research content and purchase or keep it in their preference folders. The system allow knowledge owner (photographers or writers) to upload their own product and share profit with the web site owner.
• Travel Content Management System
A web-based content management system integrates easy-to-use content management features with sophisticated hotel and travel product database management tools. This enables hotel owners and travel agencies to conveniently set up online travel business with unlimited number of product items and categories at their own designed interface.